Ginnie Mae Considering Non-Bank Safety and Soundness Standards
According to a Financial Times report, Ginnie Mae is considering proposals that would create federal safety and soundness standards for non-bank mortgage lenders that are similar to those that apply to banks.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI