Ginnie Mae Considering Non-Bank Safety and Soundness Standards
According to a Financial Times report, Ginnie Mae is considering proposals that would create federal safety and soundness standards for non-bank mortgage lenders that are similar to those that apply to banks.
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Troy, MI
- retail personal banker associate II - Fifth Third Bank - SWANTON, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH
- Personal Banker II - Lincolnton, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Lincolnton, NC
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL