GSEs Ramp Up Risk Sharing to Mixed Reviews
The government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ramped up efforts in 2016 to offload the default risk on their riskiest single-family mortgages.
- Appraiser - First American - Chapel Hill, NC
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Phoenix - BOK Financial Corporation - Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Service Representative - Financial Institutions, Inc. - Geneva, NY
- Processor II - Fidelity Bank - Mandeville, LA
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - Bradenton, FL
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Orlando, FL