A Guide to Open-End Mortgages
An open-end mortgage allows you to borrow additional money on the same loan at a later date. An open-end mortgage blends some qualities of a traditional mortgage with some features of a home equity line of credit, or HELOC. It lets you turn the value of the equity in your home into cash by later increasing the original balance of your loan.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,