In a Highly Competitive Acquisition Market, REITs Are Treading Carefully
In mid-November, Raleigh, N.C.-based office REIT Highwood Properties Inc. is set to close on its $436 million purchase of the new Bank of America Tower at Legacy Union in Charlotte, N.C. The acquisition, announced in August, represents the costliest deal for an office building in North Carolina history.
- Training Specialist - USC Credit Union - Los Angeles, CA
- Legal Assistant - FBC Mortgage, LLC - Orlando, FL
- HSS II - Specialty NACA - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vienna - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - San Francisco, CA (Mission Bay) - Bank Of America - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Marketplace at 18th FC - Salt Lake City, UT - Bank Of America - Salt Lake City, UT