Home Equity Approaches Record Level
There is some good news for originators involved in the cash-out refinance and reverse mortgage businesses. Home equity levels approached $5 trillion to end the first quarter and should reach a record level in the summer, Black Knight Financial Services reported.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA