Home Prices Driven up by Inventories, Again
Not only did the pace of home price increases quicken nationally during the first quarter of 2018, but the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) said those increases are felt in most metropolitan areas.
- Associate-Finance, IBD42518PBFG - Goldman Sachs USA - New York, NY
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Avon, IN
- Manager, Correspondent Lending - PenFed Credit Union - Alexandria, VA
- Home Equity Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4 - HEPMO Specialty Services Team - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Depew, NY
- VP of Finance Real Estate - Real Estate firm in NJ - Jersey City, NJ