Households Living in Unaffordable and/or Substandard Conditions Increases to 8.3 Million
The number of families living in unaffordable conditions or in subsidized housing increased from 2013 to 2015, according to the newly released report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL