Housing Finance Reform: First Do No Harm
In light of the urgent need to reform the nation’s housing finance system, it is deeply troubling to see Peter J. Wallison and Edward J. Pinto reflexively rehash worn-out scare tactics of an impending $7 trillion taxpayer bailout and housing bust if any plan is ...
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL