Can Investors Find Safe Harbor in the Single-Family Rental Sector?
The single-family rental (SFR) sector continues to mature as an asset class. And despite a proliferation of investors chasing the assets, fundamentals both for the sector itself and for the broader single-family housing market point to continued stability.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA