Jeff Leinan: Wholesale Lenders Facing Intense Competition
The wholesale mortgage market has always been competitive, but now that refinances are down and purchase loans represent about 70% of volume – plus home sales are being constrained by tight inventory – it’s become downright cutthroat.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI