Lender Competition Heats Up for Refi Deals
Refinancing activity has typically been a steady source of business for mortgage lenders. But abundant debt capital in the marketplace, a thinning pipeline of maturing loans and a desire to stack loan portfolios with high quality deals heading into the latter stages of the cycle are just a few of the factors that are fueling a highly competitive lending market.
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ