Live Well Financial May Owe a Michigan-Based Bank $74 Million
The abrupt shutdown of Chesterfield County-based Live Well Financial Inc. this month could have a ripple affect on another financial institution. Michigan-based Flagstar Bancorp Inc. said in a regulatory filing late last week that an unnamed borrower owes the bank $74 million.
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL