Who Is Maren Kasper, the New Head of Ginnie Mae?
Michael Bright surprised many in the housing industry this week when he abruptly decided to leave Ginnie Mae to return to the private sector, passing on being the permanent director of Ginnie Mae to lead the Structured Finance Industry Group, a trade advocacy group for the securities markets.
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Rockford - Fifth Third Bank - ROCKFORD, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Lake Forest - Fifth Third Bank - LAKE FOREST, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Oakland Region - Fifth Third Bank - WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - GREENWOOD, IN
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL