Fix for Mortgage Giants Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Remains on Back Burner
Mortgage-finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which have been under government control since the financial crisis, don't appear to be getting a new life as quickly as some had hoped might happen under a Trump presidency.
- Transaction Manager - Roosevelt Management Company - Dallas, TX
- Private Client Banker - SF Valley North - Northridge, CA (including Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and surrounding areas) - JPMorgan Chase and - Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Representative - Mortgage Servicing - Elevations Credit Union - Broomfield, CO
- Coordinator Contracts - Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) - New York, NY
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator- St Petersburg - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL