Mortgage Investors Flock to Specified Pools as Rates Drop
Investors will likely continue to look for ways to protect their mortgage-backed security portfolios as rates drop to their lowest level since November 2016. Buying specified pools is a popular way to do so.
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL