U.S. Mortgage Rates Hold Steady as Applications Jump
Mortgage rates held steady in the week ending 15th August. 30-year fixed rates held at 3.60% following a 15 basis point fall to 3.60% in the week ending 8th August.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,