U.S Mortgage Rates Sank to a 13-Week Low as Geopolitical Risk Hit Risk Appetite
Mortgage rates fell by 8 basis points to 3.64% in the week ending 9th January. In the week prior, 30-year mortgage rates had fallen by 2 basis point to 3.72%.
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS