U.S Mortgage Rates Tumble as Trade War Angst Bites
Mortgage rates tumbled by 15 basis points in the week ending 8th August. 30-year fixed rates slid to 3.60% following a hold at 3.75% in the week ending 1st August.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,