Nationstar Mortgage Agrees to Return of Inspection Fees in $1 Million Settlement With Maryland
Nationstar Mortgage LLC, the nation’s largest non-bank servicer of home mortgages, has agreed to refund or reverse more than $1 million in inspection fees, settling allegations by Maryland officials it illegally charged homeowners.
- Associate-Finance, IBD42518PBFG - Goldman Sachs USA - New York, NY
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Avon, IN
- Manager, Correspondent Lending - PenFed Credit Union - Alexandria, VA
- Home Equity Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4 - HEPMO Specialty Services Team - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Depew, NY
- VP of Finance Real Estate - Real Estate firm in NJ - Jersey City, NJ