Is the OCC's Fintech Charter Really 'Perfect' for Mortgage Lenders?
As suspense builds over which financial technology firm will be the first to apply for a special-purpose federal charter from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, a side discussion has emerged over which financial services sector has the most to gain — or lose — from the new licensing option.
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,