RBS Paid a Big Penalty Over Mortgages. Its Next One May Be Bigger
Even as Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said Wednesday it would pay $5.5 billion to settle a U.S. lawsuit over its crisis-era mortgage-bond business, it told investors that another big bill may be on the way.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA