SEC Partly Rules for 'Big Short' Adviser But Orders Bigger Payment
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has partially overturned a ruling finding an investment adviser featured in the best-seller "The Big Short" liable in a case stemming from the 2008-09 financial crisis, but it increased how much he owes.
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL
- Mortgage Loan Processor III - EverBank - Woodbridge, NJ
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Boca Raton, FL