Potential Impact Of Supreme Court Ruling On Fannie Mae Stock
The U.S. Supreme Court in a 5-to-4 ruling announced Monday said it is unconstitutional to limit the power of the president to dismiss without cause the director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Omaha,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Clive,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Closer - Security National Bank of Omaha - Omaha,
- Credit Risk Analyst II - Security National Bank of Omaha - Omaha,
- Direct Endorsement Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Naperville, IL