Rate Hike to Have Mixed Effect on Reverse Mortgages
The Federal Reserve raised the federal funds rate for the third time in a little more than a year last week, an expected move that experts say will have a mixed effect on the reverse mortgage market in the coming months.
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ