How Fed Rate Hikes Can Impact Borrowers
As the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) gets ready to meet on Tuesday, a survey by WalletHub showed that 91.3 percent of Americans expected an interest rate hike at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA