GSE Reform, CFPB Underwriting Rule Are on Collision Course
As Congress and the Trump administration chart a future for the government-sponsored enterprises, they face a fast-approaching deadline when a huge chunk of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's loans could be in violation of federal underwriting requirements.
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,