GSE Reform Could Increase Costs to Borrowers: CBO
The Congressional Budget Office has found that restructuring the mortgage market would save the government tens of billions of dollars, but could also increase the cost of housing, presenting yet another hurdle for lawmakers looking to reform mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA