Reverse Mortgage Industry Encouraged by 2020 Lending Limit Increase
Last week, the Federal Housing Administration released a Mortgagee Letter (ML) detailing that the lending limit for government-backed Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) loans would be increasing for the fourth consecutive year in a row, to $765,600 beginning with case numbers assigned on January 1, 2020.
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,