The Right Analytics Helps Lenders Deal With Application Surge
There is a positive wave sweeping the mortgage industry, fueled by a healthy economy and the lowest delinquencies in 13 years. In fact, a recent CoreLogic report from March showed that the nation's overall delinquency rate has fallen on a year-over-year basis for the past 15 consecutive months.
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL