OCC Sees Sharp Drop in Mortgages Serviced by Large Banks
The amount of mortgages held by national banks has diminished by nearly half since the financial crisis, to $3.26 trillion in the third quarter, according to a report by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA