OCC Sees Sharp Drop in Mortgages Serviced by Large Banks
The amount of mortgages held by national banks has diminished by nearly half since the financial crisis, to $3.26 trillion in the third quarter, according to a report by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - , NA
- Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Clive,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL