Seniors Are to Blame for Housing Shortage, Study Finds
Millions of senior citizens are staying in their homes longer than their predecessors in earlier generations, keeping homes off the market and making it more difficult for younger Americans to break into ownership.
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA