Can I Get Sued Over a Court-Authorized Foreclosure?
If a Clerk of Court authorizes a foreclosure sale and the trustee sells the property, can a borrower or other aggrieved party later sue to nullify the foreclosure sale or recover damages caused by the foreclosure?
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI