Can I Get Sued Over a Court-Authorized Foreclosure?
If a Clerk of Court authorizes a foreclosure sale and the trustee sells the property, can a borrower or other aggrieved party later sue to nullify the foreclosure sale or recover damages caused by the foreclosure?
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Troy, MI
- retail personal banker associate II - Fifth Third Bank - SWANTON, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH
- Personal Banker II - Lincolnton, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Lincolnton, NC
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL