Surging Mortgage Volume Puts Pressure On Appraisal Turn Times
Appraisers in particular are having a hard time keeping up with the volume for both refinance and purchase mortgages, resulting in increased turn times at one of the most critical junctures in the underwriting process.
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI