Third Quarter Sales Volume Declines, as Investors Grapple with High Pricing
Evidence continues to mount that real estate investors are becoming more cautious as investment sales volume in the third quarter fell 6.0 percent compared to the year prior, to $151 billion, according to research firm Real Capital Analytics (RCA).
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT