Thousands of Mortgages Per Day Could Be Delayed by a Government Shutdown
A federal government shutdown could delay the processing of approximately 3,500 federally backed purchase mortgages each business day that government offices remain closed, according to a Zillow analysis of federal mortgage closing data.
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ