How Trump Appointees Curbed a Consumer Protection Agency Loathed by the GOP
Mick Mulvaney struck a jovial tone as he introduced the political appointees who would run the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. One was nicknamed Dreamboat, he said in an email. Another was Mumbles. A third had been a “Jeopardy!” contestant.
- Assistant Director of Real Estate - Oregon State Credit Union - Corvalis, OR
- Senior Analyst - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Actuary - Standard, The - Portland, OR
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mobile, AL
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker 1 Multilingual Preferred - Wells Fargo - Milwaukee, WI