Trump Budget: Serious About HUD Cuts, But Details Scarce
The White House delivered on its promise to propose historic cuts to the federal budget, submitting a fiscal year 2018 framework that would slash $54 billion from a wide variety of government agencies in order to fund substantial investment in the armed forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL