An Uphill Climb
In late January, Sen. Mike Crapo, the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, released a Housing Reform Outline. The two over-arching goals presented were: make housing more affordable and protect taxpayers. The outline addresses five topics: guarantors, regulation of the guarantors, Ginnie Mae’s (new) role, the requirements necessary to transition to the new system, and a new plan to deal with affordable housing.
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS