An Uphill Climb
In late January, Sen. Mike Crapo, the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, released a Housing Reform Outline. The two over-arching goals presented were: make housing more affordable and protect taxpayers. The outline addresses five topics: guarantors, regulation of the guarantors, Ginnie Mae’s (new) role, the requirements necessary to transition to the new system, and a new plan to deal with affordable housing.
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - County Line Region - Fifth Third Bank - AURORA, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage MP Escrow Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Augusta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH