Using Data for Disaster Preparedness
How can data and analytics be utilized to manage risks to properties such as crime, vandalism, and emergency preparedness? This and many related questions were answered by experts during a DS News webinar titled "Risky Business: Using Data and Analytics to Protect Properties," presented by Safeguard Properties.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI