What Originators Should Know About Taxes and Reverse Mortgage Borrowers
Reverse mortgage originators are not typically in a position to answer tax questions from their clients, but that doesn’t mean borrowers won’t have tax questions to ask, and it can help for originators to know where to point borrowers for the information they will need should those questions arise.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI