What Originators Should Know About Taxes and Reverse Mortgage Borrowers
Reverse mortgage originators are not typically in a position to answer tax questions from their clients, but that doesn’t mean borrowers won’t have tax questions to ask, and it can help for originators to know where to point borrowers for the information they will need should those questions arise.
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Troy, MI
- retail personal banker associate II - Fifth Third Bank - SWANTON, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH
- Personal Banker II - Lincolnton, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Lincolnton, NC
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL