What Trump’s Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Could Mean for Consumer Rights
When President Donald Trump announced Brett Kavanaugh as his nominee for the Supreme Court to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy when he retires at the end of July, liberal commentators sounded the alarm about what his service could mean for controversial topics including abortion and health care.
- Real Estate Loan Officer - WECU - Bellingham,
- Real Estate Loan Underwriter - WECU - Bellingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,