White House Approach to Housing Finance Could Damage Affordable Housing
In a written memo late last month, President Trump directed the heads of various federal agencies—primarily the Treasury and Department of Housing and Urban Development secretaries—to consider changes to the housing finance system.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI