White House Approach to Housing Finance Could Damage Affordable Housing
In a written memo late last month, President Trump directed the heads of various federal agencies—primarily the Treasury and Department of Housing and Urban Development secretaries—to consider changes to the housing finance system.
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL