Will Federal Control of Fannie and Freddie Ever End?
Ten years ago on Friday, then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson referred to the unprecedented government action at that time to keep Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac afloat as a "time out."
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Analyst, Underwriting - JLL - Dublin, OH