Will The Feds Prop Up The Economy To Help Commercial Property Lenders?
Bob Dylan probably wasn’t referring to the government as a savior in his 1975 classic “Shelter from the Storm,” but many commercial real estate owners should be thankful for protection the federal government programs have offered them from the impact of COVID-19.
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI