Will the FHFA Suspend Fannie and Freddie's Dividend Payments to Treasury?
Federal Housing Finance Agency director Mel Watt testified in front of the Senate Banking Committee last week and said his top priority regarding Federal National Mortgage Association and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp is to ensure that they're capitalized enough so they no longer have to draw on the U.S. Treasury’s line of credit.
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA