Would a Democratic president fire CFPB's Kraninger?
Republicans have long tried to defang the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but a Democratic victor in the presidential race could actually be the first to mount a constitutional challenge to the agency's leadership.
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First Commerce Credit Union - , GA
- Sales & Service Rep - Undisclosed - Prospect, KY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,