New York Fed's Market Chief Confident on Balance Sheet Reduction Plan
The Federal Reserve’s plan to pare down to its $4.5 trillion balance sheet from this month should go smoothly and not disrupt the Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities markets, the Federal Reserve’s top markets official said on Wednesday.
- Transaction Manager - Roosevelt Management Company - Dallas, TX
- Private Client Banker - SF Valley North - Northridge, CA (including Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and surrounding areas) - JPMorgan Chase and - Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Representative - Mortgage Servicing - Elevations Credit Union - Broomfield, CO
- Coordinator Contracts - Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) - New York, NY
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator- St Petersburg - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL