Your Credit Scores Might Suddenly Rise This Summer. Here's Why
Your credit scores might go up this summer—and not because you’ve gotten better at paying bills on time. It’s because of a change in the information used to calculate the scores.
- Appraiser - First American - Chapel Hill, NC
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Phoenix - BOK Financial Corporation - Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Service Representative - Financial Institutions, Inc. - Geneva, NY
- Processor II - Fidelity Bank - Mandeville, LA
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - Bradenton, FL
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Orlando, FL