Ernst and LendingQB Partner on Fee Generator
October 24, 2017
LendingQB and Ernst Publishing Company have partnered to introduce the automatic Fee Generator engine to LendingQB’s Loan Origination Software (LOS), allowing lenders to automatically generate fees for Titles, Recording Transfers, Property Tax, and Inspections from hundreds of providers across the country with no extra clicks. Ernst begins pulling data on closing costs during the origination phase of a loan and offers it to the lenders automatically, pushing the disclosure process along more efficiently and effectively.
Ernst will be integrated into LendingQB’s Total Decision Engine to maximize the synergy between technologies.
“We are very proud of the vendor partnerships we have developed over the past 27 years and this new partnership with LendingQB is no exception,” said Gregory E. Teal, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ernst Publishing. “Through this new relationship, LendingQB's users will have access to the technology and closing cost data that the nation’s largest lenders rely on to originate compliant mortgages.”
Tim Nguyen, President of LendingQB, said, “LendingQB’s open-architecture integrations really opens the door for innovative technology and Ernst is no exception. Having a fee engine integrated to our LOS is invaluable when it comes to the disclosure process of a loans lifecycle.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL