Median Rents Up for September
September 4, 2018
Median national one-bedroom unit rents rose to $1,022 and rent for two-bedroom units rose to $1,294 for September, according to new data from ABODO.
Milwaukee recorded the greatest increase in one-bedroom unit rents, rising 12.8 percent rise to $1,054 from August’s $934. Los Angeles and Scottsdale, Ariz., had significant increases for this sector with 9.9 and 8.3 percent increases, respectively. Jacksonville, Fla., recorded the greatest rent decrease for one-bedroom units, with a 5.4 percent drop to $827.
For two-bedroom unit rents, Long Beach, Calif., saw a 12 percent increase spike from $2,090 in August to $2,342 in September. Charleston, S.C., had the greatest decline, with a 5.7 percent drop from $1,485 in August to $1,401 in September.
And, once again, San Francisco was the priciest rental market, with one-bedroom units averaging $3,796 per one-bedroom unit and $4,955 per two-bedroom unit.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage loan Officer - Sedona, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Sedona, AZ
- Vice President, Business Development, Technology Partnerships - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY