Median Rents Up for September
September 4, 2018
Median national one-bedroom unit rents rose to $1,022 and rent for two-bedroom units rose to $1,294 for September, according to new data from ABODO.
Milwaukee recorded the greatest increase in one-bedroom unit rents, rising 12.8 percent rise to $1,054 from August’s $934. Los Angeles and Scottsdale, Ariz., had significant increases for this sector with 9.9 and 8.3 percent increases, respectively. Jacksonville, Fla., recorded the greatest rent decrease for one-bedroom units, with a 5.4 percent drop to $827.
For two-bedroom unit rents, Long Beach, Calif., saw a 12 percent increase spike from $2,090 in August to $2,342 in September. Charleston, S.C., had the greatest decline, with a 5.7 percent drop from $1,485 in August to $1,401 in September.
And, once again, San Francisco was the priciest rental market, with one-bedroom units averaging $3,796 per one-bedroom unit and $4,955 per two-bedroom unit.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Riverview, FL
- Financial Center Manager I - Fifth Third Bank - Largo, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ST. CLAIR, MI
- Financial Center Manager I - Fifth Third Bank - Clearwater, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH